Monday, May 21, 2007

See Ya Later!



In order to get to church on time, we leave 30 minutes prior. Yes, we only live two minutes away BUT you know how it is! I send the kids out first and Ryan and I gather the bags and books and snacks together. As we were loading up, I see my sweet little girl cruising down the driveway in her beautiful dress and white socks! She just laughed at me and kept driving, so what could I do but take her picture. (Then Chase decided to join in on his scooter.) What a girl.

2 comments:

shellydinger said...

When Hailey was first born, I would change her dress whenever she spit up on it. It didn't take me long to realize that sometimes you just have to get over it. Beautiful dress on Grace!

ej said...

Why is getting to church such an ordeal? Grace was just blowing off some steam- better here than in sacrament right? :) Go girl!