Wednesday, May 23, 2007

THE car.

These pictures don't do it justice, but this is Chase's design for his Pinewood Derby car. It had to be representative of BSU of course and Chase was pleased with the sparkly blue paint job. Dad put hours (and hours) of work into this car until Mom wanted to....yeah. But I suppose it was all worth it.
I would like to get some better pictures. Everyone seemed impressed with the paint job and the Scout master said we should post in on the Pinewood Derby website.
Everything is an actual paint job except for the "Thunder" and "Boise State" letters. Nice work Ryan.

2 comments:

ej said...

I have seen some great pinewood derby cars in my day but this is AWESOME!!!! I love the design and the paint is great, must have taken one dedicated father! I am going to print off these pages and send them to Justin- he is gonna die!

Anonymous said...

This car is incredible! Tonight is the Arlington ward "Elder's Quorum Derby". Yes, you read that right. Even the dad's out here hold their own derby, but I don't think they could top this car! Great job Chase (and dad)!