Thursday, May 31, 2007

Father-Son Campout

The morning of the campout Ryan was out of town. Tread ended up in bed with me and when he woke up, he looked at me and had a HUGE smile on his face. He asked me if I was happy. "Yes, I'm happy" I replied. "Are you happy?" Then Tread yelled with giddy joy..."Yes, because today's the FATHER-SON CAMPOUT!" He was so excited for this trip! Here is a picture of Tread going down the water slide at the Father-Son campout.
It was 50 feet long!
They went near the Owyhee Dam. It looked like a beautiful place to camp!
Ryan said in the morning while waking up in the tent, Tread was still half asleep saying "Not now mama, I'm still sleeping! (Tread always has been the sleeper in the family). The boys took their little motorcycles to ride and had a great time!

1 comment:

ej said...

My dad told me about all of these things that you guys have been up to so it was soo fun to see pictures of it! That slide looks like wedgie magic and fun!