Saturday, March 28, 2009

Where did I put those scissors?


Ryan is constantly reminding me how bad the economy is and to be careful. Yada yada yada...so I decided to put him to the test and offered him my services for a haircut. I have used the clippers on the boys in the past and did OK. So after completing the mission with the clippers I had only the scissor cut to go! Where are the scissors? Couldn't find them anywhere so out came the magic Crayola scissors from the kitchen drawer. Tada! The finished product!
Not too shabby for a first time cut - eh?



3 comments:

ej said...

Tough times call for tough measures- the pioneers would have killed to have your Crayola scissors, lol :)

Keri said...

Hey at least he has hair to cut. Gotta love the crayola scissors.

ILEEN_IDEA said...

good *_*