Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Ryan's 38th Birthday!


Funny story. I was in the kitchen chopping veggies when I decided to stop paying attention and chop the pad off my middle figure! Ouch. It also happened to be the same day of Ryan's birthday. So after meeting Dr. Breath (seriously - he had no personal space) and a few stitches later...I had this lovely finger that automatically flipped everyone off! Two wonderful friends came to my rescue. One took me for stitches and the other baked Ryan's beautiful birthday cake!

The lovely fingernail design and smiley face were compliments of my boss and a Sharpie marker which attracted even more attention. (And you thought he was working...)

Happy Birthday Honey!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Ha, ha, ha! That kills me . . . and the smiley face and fingernail . . . too funny! Glad it turned out alright in the end. Happy Birthday Ryan!

ej said...

I bet the bandage really enhances your typing skills at work, and enhances gestures while driving :) Happy Birthday Ryan- hope it was a great one!

ej said...
This comment has been removed by the author.