Tuesday, January 22, 2008

"Neglected Children"







We have had several "RockBand" parties with family and neighbors and these are photos from another while Brett and Amber were visiting. Mom had her knee replaced and needed to get out of the house so she and Dad came over too and watched everyone play. Ryan and I have found the challenge to be fun and re-named our band, "Neglected Children". Our kids know not to interrupt the musicians when we are in the middle of a song! Ryan is getting really good on the drums and I'm not too bad on the guitar but the more songs we unlock, the harder they are to play. We are currently topping the charts at the 22,000 mark online! WHOO! We can play until our eyes are all blurry from staring at the colors on the screen. Pathetic, I know...but it's been a fun game. I decided it would be fun to have a "dress up" party and everyone comes dress in their rock outfits! Would I look good in a mowhawk & heels?

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh, can we please have one more party before I go? I love that game!!!

amber dawn said...

What a great picture of mom & dad! It was a lot of fun Sheila. I had to concentrate way too hard for what I was accomplishing however. Thanks for letting our kids run wild in your house while we had some fun of our own!

ej said...

This game looks so fun and I love the band name! It reminds me of when we play the Wii with Nathan's cousins here- children get neglected and adults become obsessive! Nothing wrong with that right?